Qoorp Terms of Service
Last updated: January, 2017
These terms of service (“Terms”) apply to the use of the sites qoorp.com and qoorp.se and its subdomains (“Service”), as well as the electronic service for signing documents (also called “Service”). These Terms constitute an agreement between you (“You” or “User”) and Qoorp AB (“Qoorp”). By using the Service, You accept the Terms. Qoorp reserves the right to change the Terms at any time. If Qoorp makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our web site. As a User, You are responsible to keep yourself informed of any changes to the Terms. By continuing to use the Service after any change, you agree to those changes.
- You must be a human to use our Service. Accounts registered by automated methods such as “bots” are not allowed.
- You must submit accurate and complete information about Yourself and the company/companies you represent. It is Your responsibility to keep this information updated.
- You may not impersonate any other person while using the Service.
- You agree to only use the Service as intended and through the infrastructure provided, and not by any other method.
- You may not try to circumvent or subvert the security measure of the Service.
- You may not try to access information which you are not entitled to access.
- You may not subject the Service to excessive load.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor, while using the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for all Content posted under your account.
- Qoorp publishes a current price list on its web site. To use the Service, you must pay the applicable fees.
- All fees are exclusive of any taxes or levies. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes and levies.
- Any changes to your plan should be managed within the Service, unless otherwise agreed in writing by both Parties.
- Downgrading your Service may cause loss of Content, features or capacity. Qoorp does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Payments
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your account. An email or phone request for cancellation is not considered cancellation, unless confirmed in writing by Qoorp.
- If cancelled before the end of the paid up time, you account will remain active until the end of the payment period.
- Qoorp may terminate your account if it deems that You have violated the Terms.
Changes to the Service and Prices
- Qoorp reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service. In the case of a permanent discontinuation, Qoorp will give a 30 day notice.
- Qoorp is not liable to you or any third party for any change to or discontinuation of the Service.
Liability regarding third party data
- Qoorp provides data from third parties, such as the Swedish Company Registration Office and from other sources. While we always strive to provide you with accurate data, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such third party data and Qoorp will not be liable for any loss or damage due to inaccurate data from a third party.
Content Ownership and Copyright
- Qoorp claims no ownership or copyright of the Content you provide to the Service. By changing the settings on your account, you may allow other users access to your data. By changing your account settings in such a way, you give other users the permission to access, and in some circumstances, modify your data.
- You shall defend Qoorp against any claim brought against Qoorp alleging that your Content violates any law or infringes the rights of any third party.
- Qoorp uses third-party services to provide the Service. In the case of any such service not being available, all or part of Qoorp’s Service may become unavailable. You will not hold Qoorp accountable for such unavailability.
- Qoorp provides you with documents to be used for the registration of certain corporate actions, such as share issues, to government authorities, and for the creation of certain contracts. While Qoorp always strive to make sure that these documents are accurate, it is ultimately Your responsibility that the content of all documents created in Qoorp is correct and accurate. Likewise, you are responsible for all documents that you sign, even when such document has been created using the Service.
- You may not use the Service in order to create a competing service or product.